7.14.2014

Guided Math in Action ~ Book Study Kick-Off

Starting this week, I will be participating in the Guided Math in Action Book Study hosted by Sarah and Courtney from Adventures in Guided Math. I can't wait to read the book and learn from others!


I had the great fortune of attending a conference with Dr. Nicki Newton and was inspired by her passion. I am excited to read this book and explore ways to better develop mathematical proficiency for my students with small group instruction. Dr. Nicki's Guided Math Blog is a great resource! Check it out when you have some time.

Here is the schedule we will be following! Feel free to chime in and visit the other blogs below to see what other bloggers have to share. 


Come back on Wednesday, July 16, when we will be discussing Chapters 1 and 2.
post signature

1 comment :

  1. Post looks great! So glad you are participating in the books study--looking forward to Wednesday... :0)

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete